Welcome!


"I will be posting many reviews, pictured step-by-step tutorials, and posts about whats going on and what I'm loving at the moment! I hope you'll enjoy, comment, and follow.
Thank you! Chloe x"

Friday 23 September 2011

Hey!

Hey! I'm Chloë, I'm new to blogging, I felt like sharing my opinions, reviewing products, general chit-chat about hair, beauty, clothes, nails, Etc.

I am happy to discuss opinions on comments, however, nasty, offending comments are not welcome. They're not nice for other people to read who have come to talk about products and read reviews. So click 'Next Blog' and waste your time somewhere else.
Other then that I'm a nice person and love a good talk and will answer any questions (within reason..) about posts on my blog :)

Follow! For more reviews and tutorials please follow! It's free.. :)
If you want me to check out your blog/youtube then I will and I'll post a link on my blog and do a post recomending your site.
- Any product that I show and talk about on here I have brought myself and have not been sent anything by a company and I am not being paid to give good reviews. Everything I review on here is my honest opinion. I am not a pro at anything, I'm just here to give a little honest advice! :)

Thank you, Chloë x

No comments:

Post a Comment